Friday, July 4, 2014

Update: Accountability 101; Independence from my list!

 

On this rainy Independence Day, while I watch the History Channel's "America: Story of Us", and reflect on my to-do list, I realize that my LONG list can certainly be daunting.  But I am determined to meet MY Independence Day target:  September 1.

Already, I've been sidetracked along the way, and I'm only 2 weeks in.  It's a long haul, like Westward Expansion, and I feel as though I only have made it through the Cumberland Gap.  However, the journey to the Pacific will still happen... slow and steady wins the race.  I must stay focused, timely, and not add TOO many new things to my list.

One thing we hadn't added to the list was the Family section.  That was still under debate when I published last.  Fortunately, we now have a few things on the calendar during these summer months.  Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate (she hasn't been too friendly the last several days).


Am I on track to get these tasks completed by September 1?  Of course, I always seem to add items to the lists as well.  That's part of my downfall. 

How many of these can I get finished by September 1?
Here's the status as of July 4th.  2 weeks in, and I feel fairly accomplished.  However, the weekend before summer school starts will be a whirlwind as I try to tackle much of this before school items hit!
  • Home
    • Organize Under Kitchen Sink
    • Organize Linen Closet
    • Paint Kitchen
    • Organize Dining Room
    • Build Bedroom Wall
    • Build Attic Stairs/Entry
    • Build Bedroom Closet
    • Organize Basement Closet
    • Clean Basement Carpets
    • Organize My Closet
    • Help Kids organize rooms
    • Glassware into storage
  • Yard
    • Paint Bulkhead
    • Fire Pit
    • Screen House Office
    • Organic Veggie Garden
    • Side Shade Garden
    • Trellis (Pallets)
  • Personal Development
    • Schedule Doctor Appt
    • Life Insurance
    • Read 5 Fiction Books
      • Inferno
      • Divergent
      • Insurgent
      • Allegiant
      • Pieces
    • Read 5 Non-Fiction Books
      • Smart Money, Smart Kids
      • Book #2
      • Book #3
      • Book #4
      • Book #5
    • 30 day challenge
      • Abs
      • Arms
      • Thighs
      • Butt
      • Shoulder
      • Back
    • Budget
      • Annual Budget
      • Emergency Fund Baby Step 1
      • Sinking Fund +$2000
      • Debt Snowball +500/mo
  • Office
    • Organize File Cabinet
    • Organize Manuals
    • Shred Documents
    • Strong Box Break into Old and Purchase new
    • Create Legacy Box
    • Organize Bills
    • Tutoring Business Cards
    • Linkedin Account 
  • Upload
    •  TpT
      • Line of Best Fit Project
      • Rule of Four
      • DC POWs
  • Worcester (AxiD Corporation):
    • Furnace Cleaning
    • Sprinkler Inspection (June)
    • Alarm Inspection (August)
    • Washer Service
    • Fire Extinguisher Inspection (June)
    • Spackle Walls
    • Hot Water Heater Moved
    • Exhaust Installed
  • Canning:
    • Tomatillo Salsa
    • Red Salsa
    • Pickles
    • Spaghetti Sauce
    • Chili Sauce
  • Thirty-One:
    • CONFERENCE!
  • Family
    •  Jiminy Adventure Park
    • Tubing
    • Comic Con
  • Scouts:
    • July 3rd Firework Games (rescheduled to July 5th)
    • Boards of Review 
    • Star - A
    • Personal Fitness - A
    • Citizen of Nation - A
    • Welding - A
    • Tenderfoot - C
    • Canoeing - C

No comments:

Post a Comment